How To Ride
- Plan your trip:
- Yolobus Trip Planning is available online at the Yolobus.com front page. Enter in your trip information and the Trip Planner will generate directions for you.
- To confirm your trip, call Yolobus Customer Service at 530-666-2877. Live representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to advise you on the best way to get to your destination.
- More detailed information for each bus route is available on the Yolobus Routes Page.
- At the bus stop:
- Plan to arrive at least five minutes prior the scheduled arrival time
- Check the bus stop sign for correct bus route and destination
- When the bus approaches, check the headsign for the correct bus route
- Signal to the driver by holding your hand up if you wish to board
- Boarding the bus:
- Please have exact fare ready as drivers do not carry change. Click here for fare and pass information.
- If you are planning to connect with another Yolobus route to complete your trip, ask the driver for a transfer slip. The transfer slip is valid for two hours. However, you may not use it to complete a round-trip.
- The seats near the front of the bus are designated for seniors and disabled. Proceed to a seat or if you must stand, use the handrails for safety.
- If you are in a wheelchair or would like to use the lift, the driver will help you board and secure you in a designated space.
- If you have a bicycle, click here for how to use your bike on Yolobus.
- While riding the bus:
- Please read our passenger safety policies, click here.
- Signal for your stop:
- Pull the cord or push a button to signal for your next stop. You should notice a “Stop Request” buzzer and light come on so the driver knows to stop at the next bus stop.
- Exit the bus:
- Exit from either the front or rear door. If you exit the rear door, you may have to step down or push the door sensor to exit.
- If you need the lift, ask and the driver will help you disembark.
- Don’t forget your belongings!
Loading Search Box